Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sharing Kid

My mother always told me that I am a selfish kid....


She says that when I was younger, no matter what good things I had, I always wanted to keep it for myself.


My younger sister, on the contrary, will see good things and want to keep it for when she can share with me or will want to take one more piece of it so that I can have one too. She always thinks of her Jie Jie...


But I guess I grew up to become quite a nice sister lah... one who makes effort to share her joys and woes and one who buys her a diamond pendant on her 21st birthday:)


I am glad though, that Ace takes after my sister in this respect.


The other time when Ah Yee promised to buy him a toy aeroplane as a present, he asked him if she could also buy a present for mummy...


Just earlier on, Ace came home and my sister was online. She wanted to do a video chat with him to show him the aeroplane that she bought for him as promised. So after he saw his aeroplane, he told his Ah Yee, "Ah Yee, can you buy one more small small aeroplane for mummy? Can or not? Can or not?"


My heart felt so warm when I heard that...


Previous Post: World War III

No comments: