Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chanting Ace


The other day my mum was feeling quite free and since she was around the area, she decided to surprise visit me...

But because there is nothing much she can do in my house, she decided to start chanting and since my son has got nothing much to do.. he decided to join her! hahaha

Nowadays though, Ace is not so good a chanter... the other day before he left for home, I told him that he should sansho and "gyo gyo gyo" first... This is a self derived term that we have for chanting three times before you leave home because when he was younger, he could not pronounce the seven syllabal "Nam-myo-ho-ren-ge-kyo".

My son good lor.. he really kneel down and said, "Gyo gyo gyo..."

The other day before he was due to go out, I asked him to kneel down and chant to say goodbye to gohonzon. He really kneeled down and told Gohonzon, "Gohonzon, bye bye!"

Faintz!
PS: Are you having a function where you need a live band to liven up the atmosphere? You can try my friend's band- Mood Swingz... You can view video of them here:
http://sayhitolinda.multiply.com/video/item/3
http://sayhitolinda.multiply.com/video/item/4

Previous Post: Ace Speaks Japanese! ;)

No comments: