Friday, January 09, 2009

Ace The Pianist

The other day... we visited Ace's 2nd Grand Uncle and Aunties at their house. According to Max, he himself has not visited that house in 20 years. The last time he went there was when his 21 year old cousin was a month old!




Since they had a piano there and Ace's 小姑knows how to play the piano, we got her to play some songs for Ace. After a while, Ace the pianist started to play the piano...



In the picture, he looks like he is very sat.. very steady right? In reality though, he is just playing haphazardly.. hahahaha..



Speaking of which, I think Ace is very sure about what he likes and what he doesn't. While he has shown interest in music, he is very definite about his love for dancing.


The other day, we were watching Campus Superstar together and I asked him if he wanted to become a superstar in future since he seemed to enjoy watching them sing. "No, I want to be spiderman next time..." he said.



But during the advertisement, he suddenly ran to me and said, "Mummy, I want to be this one.." and he pointed to the ad that was showing on tv.. it was the ad for 舞林大道, one of his favourite competitions for dancing.. kind of like the Taiwanese version of America's Top Dancer or something like that.



"You want to become the champion for this dance competition? Do you mean you want to become a dancing star?"I asked him.



"Yeah..." he said and nodded his head happily...



Ok, I think I want to send him to a dancing class soon..



Previous Post: Ace Photog


Previous Post:

No comments: