Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sweet Ace


Ace is such a sweet child...

On Saturday night, due to an accumulation of many late nights and me caught a cold and was sneezing quite badly and STRONGLY too. Because of the very BIG sneezes, my throat was also not feeling too well so at night, when Ace asked for his story, I requested that I read only two books to him because "I am not feeling well. I caught a cold..."

"Mummmy, you not well?" he asked me.

"It's ok, I will be ok if i sleep early.... I did not sleep early, that is why I am sick now. Mummy will sleep early tonight..."

That night, he had to stay over at my mum's place cos the next morning, I would be travelling early morning to KL with Max for one whole day. So we did not see each other for the whole of Sunday and Monday, I went to fetch him after school.

I told him we were travelling to meet a friend for dinner and in the car, he suddenly asked me, "Mummy, you well?"

I didn't quite understand him so I asked him, "Huh, what do you mean?"

And then he said, "You not feeling well right? You well now?"

I was so pleasantly surprised and really touched as well.

I mean, I knew he is a caring child and a sensitive one.. but I did not expect that he would actually remember and ask me about it so many days later because even I forgot I was not feeling well! haha...

Anyway, Ace, thank you so much for remembering and asking. I am really very touched. *muaks*

Previous Post: I Am Police!

No comments: