Wednesday, December 03, 2008

See You Later

First, updates about his sprain. I called his school at 3pm or so yesterday. Teacher says that he is ok. Can eat, can play and has been using his injured hand. When he reached home, his hand was back to normal. Can play with toys, can shake hands and it has totally recovered!:)

Ace is super cheeky now lor...

In the morning when he leaves for school, he will wave bye bye and tell me, "See you later, alligator!"


And sometimes and we are just talking cock and chatting, he will tell me that he is the baby alligator, Daddy is PAPA alligator...


"So what am I?" I asked him.. expecting him to tell me I am MUMMY alligator..


"You... you are OLD alligator because you are OLDER than me..."


Wah piangz!


PS: That was written some time ago, he has since progressed to calling himself Master Guigui (after Master Wu Gui from Kungu Panda. According to Ace, he is Master Ace Gui Gui, his mummy is Master Snake and make a guess who daddy is? Yes, Daddy is Kungfu Panda!


Max wonders why he is different. Most children would want to be Kungfu Panda, the main character, right? I guess Ace values being WISE and SPIRITUAL bah....


Previous Post: Ace's Sprain

No comments: