Monday, December 29, 2008

My 2 Uniformed Man











It has officially started....

Ace has been promoted officially from Pre-N to Nursery class. Because of that, he will have to wear a shirt and pants attire as uniform for all days in school except on wednesday where they are supposed to have some form of physical education classes.

That means, from now on... till whatever age learns to iron his clothes (I started at age 8 or 9 I think), I will have to be Minah and iron his uniform.

And his Kinderland uniform is not so easy to iron because there are many layers and somehow they dun sit flat properly.

Thank god Daddy takes pride in his uniform so much that most of the time, he insists on ironing it himself unless he really has no time to do so...

I told Ah Yee about this and her response was, "Aiyah.. children's uniform never iron also nevermind one lah... pls hor, remind me.. next time I have children.. remind me to check the school first. I will only enroll my kid in schools whose uniforms are wrinkle free and do not need to be ironed..."

Please lor, Ah Yee.. where got this sort of uniform.. you tell me lah...
PS: The benefits of having Ace promoted is this. While he always wants people to feed him, wants people to carry him, being promoted sees him coming to me and telling me with a very serious look on her face, "Mummy, I will walk myself... because I am strawberry kids now... (that is the class name for the Nursery kids in school). I CAN walk myself..."

Previous Post: I Want Xmas Present

3 comments:

♥ Lady Shaura ♥ said...

why lips black black!

<*ANGEL*> said...

cos he just took chloreana before i took the pic.. his lips are actually dark green ;P

Anonymous said...

haha..u minah,I maria.
we can be best of frens.