Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Will Marry Xu Ai

I think Ace is quite determined to marry his classmate, Xu Ai.

The other day while travelling in the car, he told me, "Mummy, I want to marry Xu Ai when I grow up. Ok?"

"So when will you marry her?" I asked him. "I marry her in Singapore..." he said.

And then on the same day.. about 4 hours later, there was someone who was selling flowers to raise funds for their cancer ridden mother.. so Max bought a bouquet of flowers from them... Ace looked at the flowers and said, "These flowers so beautiful. Next time I marry Xu Ai I can give to them!"

Pengz lor!

Speaking of which, Ace has been talking to himself alot more lately. Last time when he talks to himself, it is all gibberish. But now when he talks to himself, if you take time to listen to him, he will sound as if he is having a conversation with himself.

I feel it is similar to the thoughts going through in an adult's brain. Only instead of just fleeting thoughts, he articulates them.

Eg.. the other day, I was trying to pack the house because there were visitors coming over. No matter where I packed, once I left that area, Ace will make it messy again. So I told him that I was very angry that he was not helping and making everything messy.

He ran away to his room and sat on his mattress and then he started talking to himself..

"Orh... mummy is angry with you already..."

"Why is mummy angry with you?"

"Because you are a naughty boy, you make everything messy..."

But somehow, instead of talking it OUT.. he talked it UP and became even angrier. Afterward, he came out of the room and came to me and told me, "You look at my face! See! I am so angry now! I am so angry with you.. humph!" And he made an angry face and crossed his arms... it was hilarious I tell you...

In case you are wondering, that is his Daddy's script sometimes when he is annoyed with Ace and Ace does not seem to pay attention or notice that he is upset... hahaha... maybe he should do it to Daddy instead of me.. then Daddy will know how it feels.. hiaks hiaks...

Previous Post Cassanova Ace

No comments: