Saturday, November 29, 2008

TV Addict

The other day, I went into my room, came out and saw Ace in this position... that that brought back a slush of memories about the time when I was young :)


When I was very much younger, I was every bit as much of a TV addict as I am now :) I loved watching TV so much that during my night feed for milk, I would often time the speed I am drinking my milk to the timing of the show. I would time it such that the very last drop would go into my mouth.. just as Crocodile Tears started playing in the background.. which signified the end of the show..


I think that was the exact position that I was in when I was drinking milk while I enjoyed my TV:) hahaha


When I was pregnant, despite lots of well meaning advices from friends to:


  1. Stay away from TV or your fetus will have lots of garbage in their sub conscious mind

  2. Stay away from horror movies or shows which have relatively negative themes like violence, death, etc

I went ahead and watch LOTS OF DRAMAs with lots of gore, sad stories and rubbish...

After which when Ace was born, I felt soooooooooooooooooooooo guilty for being a bad mum.

I think when you have children, they don't just inherit your genes but also your hobbies and habits as well...


So I think.. Ace was a born TV addict...


Previous Post: I So Fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like tat cham liao lor..Issac is also a TV addict.
I watch many many dramas,movie n rubbish shows also when i was preg with Issac...