Thursday, November 20, 2008

Polite Ace

Ace has a very strong opinion about what he wants to wear these days.. right down to the colour and design of his underwear... so most of the time if it isn't too much of a mismatch, he let him be and even before he dictates, I give him two choices to choose..

While going through his drawer, he found this pair of pants with a Snoopy design on it. He loved it and wanted to wear it even though it was still a tad too big for him.

Max bathed him and helped him change into his new clothes and then when I saw it, I told him that he is very handsome.

"Mama, 水买给我的?" he pointed to his pants.

I told him that Joven Gor Gor bought it for him when he went to Hong Kong a long time ago.

"Mama, can I say thank you to Joven gor gor?" he asked me.

"Of course you can. So how will you say thank you to him?"

"Thank you Joven gor gor, I love you!"

Wah... my son very polite leh!

Previous Post: Mummy, You Wake Up

No comments: