Sunday, November 30, 2008

Liverpool's Youngest Star, Ace Chua!


The other day, Max promised to bring Ace out for a soccer game and because we couldn't make it in time to go mac donalds for breakfast on saturday, we asked him if we could go on sunday instead before the soccer game and he said YES.

He was in good mood that day and just before we left, he promptly posed for some photos.

At mac, he still in good mood and when I said I wanted to take picture of him.. he promptly posed for photos everytime i said cheese and he could even come up with his own pose.. like model like that..

Then he said he wanted a balloon and so Daddy asked him to go and get a balloon himself. "You go over there to the aunty who is wearing spectacles and a cap and then you say loudly to the aunty 'Can I have a balloon please?'. Go and get what you want.. try..."

So Ace walked toward the aunty but she was engaged with other duties like refilling stuff and answering queries. And then, Ace started to ask her... she heard him but wanted to finish her work first and so she did not give him a balloon immediately.

A little bit upset and also impatient, Ace tried to walk back to our table only to look into a human sea and not remember were we were seated and so he started to cry.

So I went over and then brought him to the counter and asked him to ask for a balloon again.. and he is all smiles after that.

But Ace was quite whiny the whole day that day.

Afterward, we let him play a bit at the playground and he cried when he fell. He usually doesn't cry but merely declares to us that it is painful. He only cries if it is very painful but it did not seem as his fall was really very painful cos the moment i kissed his leg, he stopped already. I would suspect he was just trying to get some attention.

After that, we went to a grass patch and asked him to start his soccer game but he didn't want to. "I want to go inside.." he pointed to the Futsal court.

So we asked for permission to go in for a while but when we were at the door, he didn't wanted to go in and started crying again. "I scared scared..." he told me and I didn't really know what he was scared of.

After two or three kicks, he decided that he has had enough and then he declared, "I want to go home, Mummy. I want to go back to 422. I want to go back to my house."

But Daddy didn't even get warmed up yet and wanted to get him to start playing by teasing him and asking him to play monkey to try to get the ball so Ace 少爷started to throw a tantrum and cry again.

"Ace, don't cry. Do you want your ball? If you cry, will you get your ball? You keep your eyes on the goal and go for it. Don't give up. Go for the ball and get it if you want it.." I felt like some soccer coach giving a prep talk.

Finally, with some help from me and some relenting on Daddy's part (Daddy was in a tantrum as well), he got the ball and we went home. PHEW...

You can see more of that day's pics HERE.

Previous Post: TV Addict

No comments: