Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kiao Kar



Because of Ace's love for for dancing, he enjoys watching 舞林大道 very much. My dad says that this is the only TV show that can make Ace sit down and keep his eyes glued on TV for one hour non stop.

Most of the time when you switch on the TV, Ace will just ignore the TV and play with his toys.... this is the only show he really enjoys watching other than Barney and Taoshu..

The other day, because my mum was holding a religious meeting at home, we decided to go to Grandma's house to watch the show.

True enough, the moment the dancing came on, Ace will sit there...

But because he hasn't gone to Grandma's (Laoma) house for some time, the moment the judges start talking or the moment the ads come on, he will run all over the place to explore the house.. explore the toilet lah.. explore what is in the fridge lah.. explore the rooms lah...

And then after the show finished, while I proceeded to watch the next show, he started running all over the place.

"Mummy, I want to play game!" He said, pointing to my PDA. I asked him if he wanted to play the Uncle game (this refers to Big Money because there is a moustache uncle that comes out everytime you complete a level) or the Shapes game (that's Bejewelled because the jewels are all different shapes) and set the game that he wanted for him.

(PS: Ace named them accordingly himself, I din ask him to call the games that.)

Then he ran to my dad and said, "Gong gong, 开灯, 我要玩 game."

And one that was done, he ran to the bed, lay down on it, crossed his leg and started playing the game.

I wondered why he so 少爷 and crossed his leg and then about 2 hours later while I was playing the game myself, I realized that he actually learnt it from ME ;) hahaa...

Previous Post: Sensual Ace

No comments: