Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Want To POOP!

Went to my mum's place at day and found out at POOP training is not as successful as I though.

The other day, Ace was at my mum's place and suddenly, from inside the room, Ace shouted.. "Popo, can you help me?! Where is my diapers? I want to da bian!"

So my mum told him that he had to go poop in the toilet.

"No, I don't want, I don't want. I want to da bian in the diapers, I want to wear the diapers..." and then he sat on the floor, threw a tantrum and kicked his legs...

"Popo, help me quick, I want to da bian already!"

And my mum insisted that he had to go poop in the toilet.

"You don't help me, I wear the diapers myself!" declared Ace and he proceeded to take off his pants and tried to put on his diaper himself. Alas, he couldn't do it...

"Popo, please help me.. quick, my da bian is coming out!"

So my mum gave him and helped in put on his diaper.

The end result is that he pooped in the diaper again...

I wonder when he can consisitently poop in the toilet bowl...
Previous Post: Weddings Are Fun

No comments: