Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Born!

I was looking through my pictures together with Ace the other day and I came across my pregnant photos.. and so I asked Ace if he knew who that was.. "Mummy!" he said.

I asked him then if he knew what was inside my big tummy...

"Baby lor...." he said.

"Do you know who is the baby? It is Ace!"

Somehow, that got the idea that he came from my tummy into his little intelligent head.

From then on, he would often do the "我生出来了" (I am born) game and it goes like this.

He would tell me he wants to be a baby and ask me, "Can I go into your tummy?" then he will lift up my shirt and put his head inside my shirt where the tummy is and then after a while, his head pops out and he tells me, "我生出来了!" And then proceed to do baby talk...

And then I will cuddle him or pretend to make milk for him.

Sometimes, his daddy would entice him.. "I want to eat biscuits now. But babies cannot eat biscuits.. they only drink milk.. do you want to be a big boy or eat biscuits?"

"I am a big boy now!" he declares.

Anything for food I say! :)
Previous Post: I Don't Like You

No comments: