Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hungry Boy

Now that Ace has tea break in school, he usually has a smaller appetite in the evening.. Maybe it is because he is growing up, maybe it is because he did not each much at school yesterday... anyway, Ace is one hungry boy yesterday...

Because I had to go out for a while and because Daddy was not having dinner with us, so I thought it might be better if I bought dinner home.

"What do you want to eat, Ace?" I asked him before I went out.

"I want to eat rice..." he said.

But I wanted to eat ban mian so I asked him if he minded eating Ban Mian because I would be sharing food with him and after a 3 second consideration time, he agreed.

When I reached home though, it was way past his dinner time.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him..

"Yes!" he replied

So I took out a bowl and started transferring food over.

"Do you want noodles?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want mushroom? Vegetables? Egg?"

"No, dun want... I want noodles...."

So in the end, I have him like 3/4 of the noodles and after I ate two mouthfuls, Ace asked me, "Mama, can I have big big noodles?"

That meant that he wanted more so I gave him some more.

Before he even started eating again, he asked me, "Can I have more again?"

So I asked him, "Ace, you finish all the noodles already, then what will mummy eat?"

"Cai lor..."

So in the end, I drank the soup, ate the mushrooms and vegetables and had some egg... the rest of the food went to Ace.

But still, right after he finished his dinner, he asked for more food.

"I am very hungry!" he insisted. "You see my tummy small small..." he said as he pointed to his slighted bloated tummy.

If I didn't give him some food, he will surely make lots of noise as he already started to 一哭二闹,三上吊... so out of sheer desperation, I asked him if he wanted to eat the pear in the fridge.

He agreed but wanted the whole pear to himself and so he finished the pear all by himself in record time!

"You really very hungry today ah, Ace?"

"Yes, I very hungry, you see my tummy small small..." he repeated.

I faintz!

Previous Post: Copycat!

No comments: