Friday, November 21, 2008

Because I love you




The other day, we were sitting in the car and I was feeling boh liao... So I just said, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

And Ace turned around and asked me, "Mummy, why you laugh?"

I told him I was not laughing. I was just making the "Ha Ha Ha" sound...

And then he thought to himself for a while and then he started to laugh out loud. "Hahaha!"

"Ace, why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"Because... because I love you lor!" he said...

I was so happy.. until I realized he could be mimicking this ad...







Nevertheless, I am STILL happy :) hahaha...

And about a week later, Daddy decided to bring him to East Coast to play soccer. He told me then that he wants to wear his liverpool outfit to play soccer. "Ace wear liverpool, daddy wear liverpool. Mummy wear liverpool."

"But mummy does not have a liverpool shirt, Ace.." I told him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Well, because Daddy did not buy me one...." I told him.

"Nevermind!" He declared after thinking for 2 seconds. "Next time I make money I buy for you ok? Next time you grow up I buy for you!"

"Oh wow! That's very generous of you! So why do you want to buy Liverpool for me, Ace?"
"Because you love me lor..." He replied.

Ganma Karen insists that he will become a cassanova when he grows up. Zhiguang Gandie says, "3.5 years old knows how to score points already.. he good ah!"

Hahahahahaha....

Previous Post: Polite Ace

No comments: