Thursday, October 02, 2008

Potty Training


Ace is toilet trained already.. now, whenever he feels like peeing, he will just go to the toilet himself, pee, flush and wash his hands.. he doesnt even need monitoring or help...

BUT he just refused to POOP into the toilet bowl after only doing it ONCE in school.

In bid to encourage him to do that, I borrowed a library book that talked about how a little boy named Michael became toilet trained when his Daddy brought him a training potty..

Alas, that was a WRONG move... Ace started being besotted with the toilet training potty and when he wanted to poop, instead of asking for a diaper like usual, he asked for "This one" and pointed to the potty...

But Ace is already way beyond needing a training potty and the little $2 at home doesn't look anything like it and so he refuses to use it..

So to encourage him to try.. i told him that I will ask Daddy to buy him a present if he tries to POOP in the toilet bowl...

"Can ask daddy to buy me clothes?" Ace asked me.

"Yes," And so he sat on the toilet bowl for a little while, got fed up and asked to come down..



"I got present already.. I sit toilet bowl.." he told me.

"No leh, you get present only if you poop INSIDE the toilet bowl.. not just sitting on the toilet bowl.." I reminded him...

So Ace gave me a M-shaped face...

Anyway, he didn't shit at all in the end...

Just how can I get him to poop in the toilet bowl??? Suggestions, anyone?

PS: He just pooped in toilet bowl again few days ago... cos Popo said he was on the verge of coming out and she kept encouraging him... but after tat, he REFUSED again to use the toilet bowl.. i wonder why....

Previous Post: Pole Dancer Ace





No comments: