Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Son, My Best Friend

I was going through a bout of blues the other day and was complaining to Max when he called me that I was feeling down and feeling lonely...

"Why don't you talk to Ace?" he suggested.

I have always been saying that I wanted my son to see me as his best friend and how it is an excellent parenting style.. but I forgot tat best friends confided into each other! ;)

So I decided to talk to Ace that night before we sleep.

"Ace, mummy is not feeling so good these few days leh..."

"Why?"

"Mummy feels quite lonely...." And then I continued to share with him how I feel.

"Why?"Ace asked me again... so I talked and talked... and I ended our conversation with "I love you..."


"I love you too..."Ace told me..

It does feel good to confide to your best friend :)

Previous Post: Yeah! Do Homework!

No comments: