Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lu Gou

I was happily wearing my v neck dress that day and we were sitting in the car and Ace was sitting on my lap...

He suddenly turned around and put his finger into the ridge between my two breasts and asked me. "Mummy, what is this?"

I paused for a moment and told him that it was a LU GOU.... that means a ridge between the breasts...

And as expected, he started to ask "为什么乳沟呢?”

So I started to explain to him that it is the area between one's breast.

And then Ace lifted up his shirt, looked between his breasts and asked me "我有没有?”

And I laughed and told him that he doesn't have because he is a little boy. Only women will have it.. and grown women have it... "Mama has it because mama is a woman and because mama's breast is big big..."

When I said that, my mum was sitting behind me and my dad was sitting beside me in the car...

When I told Ah Yee about this, she said, "You should have told Ace.. for example, Waigong has it but Waipo doesn't!" hahahahahahaha...

Cos my dad is fat and has got huge breasts and my mum is kind of flat chested and it has been a long-standing family joke that we were lucky that me and sis take after dad in this aspect:) HAHA

Previous Post: Ace Mummy

No comments: