Friday, October 17, 2008

Daddy Miss Me Leh

Max is coming home soon! In a little more than 10 days SGP time, HE WILL BE BACK! I so happy!

I told Ace, "Ace! Daddy coming back soon! Yipee!"

And my good son asked me, "Mummy, you very happy ah?"

"Of course I am very happy lah. Daddy coming back soon leh!" I told him.

"I also very happy..." he said.

A few days later, I was chatting with Ace and was telling him that his daddy missed him alot. "Do you miss daddy?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

But still, he doesn't say much about that and does not ask me so often where his Daddy is already.

Then much later.. like about a few hours later, he came up to me and told me, "Mummy, my daddy miss me very much leh..."

"Ya," I told him that Daddy loves him alot and miss him alot and then we talked about what we wanted to do and where we wanted go and what we wanted to do when Daddy comes back. And then I asked him if he wanted to go and fetch Daddy from the airport when Daddy comes back and he said yes.

"I love my Daddy. I wait him come..." he said. I think he meant he is waiting for his Dad to come home.. hahahaha.. Max, GAN DONG or not?:)

Previous Post: Why Papa Hit My Nose?

No comments: