Friday, October 03, 2008

Baker Ace

Ace and my mum went to visit a friend the other day...
And Aunty Lindy.. who used to dote on me when I was young was making some bread.. and so she invited Ace to make some bread with her..

Ace made two bread that night.. pity I was not there to take pics of the process.. my mum said Ace had lots of fun putting the raisins in and rolling the dough...

Anyway, by the time I reached home.. one of them was in Ace's tummy.. we took a picture of the other one and kept it till the next day..




Surprisingly, Ace was willing to share with us and so the bread was divided into a few pieces...

Everyone said that Ace's bread tasted VERY GOOD!

Wished Daddy was here to to taste the bread though.. it really smelled good and tasted wonderful!

Previous Post: Goodbye friends

No comments: