Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ah Yee Go 法国

Finally, Ah Yee has left us.... and taken a plane to go and be with Net Net in France

Just before Ah Yee left, she would repeat everyday to Ace that she was leaving soon and going to France to be with Net Net.

Initially, Ace said "No, I don't want Ah Yee to go.. I want Ah Yee 在家里..."

After a week of repetition, Ace started to grudgingly give an M shape face but never really 抗议...

And then on the day that Ah Yee left, we passed by our Malay neighbour who asked him, "Handsome boy, where are you going?"

"I going to Airport! Ah yee go and find Net Net lor!"

The malay neighbour gave a blur look but my parents laughed...

Ah Ye said she called him a few days after she reached France and asked him, "Do you know where Ah Yee is now?"

" 法国 lor..."

Then later in the day, my in laws came to visit Ace. Ace told them he wanted to take the aeroplane...

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him

"Go 法国 lor..."

"Who are you going to look for there?" I asked him

"Daddy lor!"

I think Ace is quite confused.. hahaha...

Previous Post: Where Did You Go?

1 comment:

tona-mama said...

hihi, I happened to chance upon your blog and thot u looked rather familiar.. were u a media reporter bacck in early 2000-2001?