Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ace Mummy

Just how did I do that?!

How did I manage to give birth to another MOTHER? Isn't one mother enough nagging for me?:) Hahahaha...

The other day, I accompanied Ace to the bedroom and after a while, because he was no longer moving, I thought he was asleep and so I went to the kitchen to make my Fibrena. As I was feeling bored, I decided to switch on the TV and watch some TV...

Barely 20 seconds later, Ace Mummy walks out with half opened eyes and a bolster in his arms.. "Mummy, 这么迟了,你不要看这么多...你去睡觉..."

Two days later, I was sitting in the living room floor and doing something... my Ace Mummy stopped what he was doing, turned around and said to me, "Mummy, 那个地板很冷,你不要坐地上..."

I guess he was just trying to imitate his Waipo...

I told Max about it and he laughed. "Very good, ask him to carry on..." "Wait till you get nagged by him then you know.." I told Max...

"No problem, I am a very good boy, there is nothing for him to nag..."

I am just waiting for when Max comes back and Ace Mummy starts NAGGING HIM.. hahaha ;)

PS: Yesterday, my grandma came home and switched on an additional unnecessary light. “为什么开多一个,不要开多一个!”said Ace the 管家.

Then later in the night, he wanted to go to bed and so I said goodnight to him and expected him to walk off and sleep. “Mummy,那么迟了,快点去睡觉..."

Can die ah!

Previous Post: My Son, My Best Friend

No comments: