Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Like Your NN

The other day, I was preparing to go out already... and I was changing into my going out clothes. Ace was in the room and sitting beside me..

After I put on my clothes, he came near me and used his palms to caress my breasts.. then he told me, "Mummy, 我喜欢你的neh neh leh..."

And then I asked him why he liked my breasts... "Because I can lie on it lor.." he said.. and then proceeded to lie on my breasts with a contented look.

I told Max when he called from Bahrain about it and said that our POV teacher told us that children are a reflection of our subconscious mind.. "Maybe this is YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS reaction?" I teased him.

"Not maybe, DEFINITELY!" He replied and laughed.

Anyway, I told Ace that he cannot anyhow go and caress other people's breasts because it is rude to do that to other people.

Anyway, Ace said something really heart-warming to me that day... I was bringing him to school, and then he asked me, "Mummy, can I go to Bahrain? Can I go to Daddy's house in Bahrain?"

"Why do you want to go there?" I asked him.

"I want to go and tell Daddy I LOVE YOU!"

Aww......

Previous Post: WHY?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeew .... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... I really dun know how to comment.

A lovely child is indeed the most precious abundance for mom...

Anonymous said...

Thats my Boy! :)