Saturday, September 20, 2008

Goody Good Glasses


Some time back, I borrowed a book titled GOODY GOOD GLASSES for Ace.

It is about a vegetable.. I think it was a cucumber.. who ordered this GOODY GOOD GLASSES and after it came in the mail, he put it on and started doing goody good things until he realized that he is a good boy and doesn't need the glasses anymore..

As Ah Yee is going away soon to France, her office girls did a farewell party for her and the theme was NERD Theme... so she bought a pair of nerdy glasses for the party..

When she came home.. Ace was so fascinated with the glasses and wanted to put them on everyday... I told him they are his goody good glasses and asked him to do goody good things when he put his glasses on... but well, I guess he is already quite goody good lah...

I went to his lantern festival party the other day and his teacher told me that he is most of the time a good boy in school.. the only thing is that sometimes he has so much fun he will forget everything else.. looks like he is a fun-loving person :) haha...

Previous Post: Ask Police To Catch Gong Gong

No comments: