Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Barney Lantern

A week before mid autumn's festival, me and Ah Yee brought Ace to Bedok Interchange for a stroll... unfortunately, he saw a cute Barney lantern and kept saying that he wanted it.

I looked at it and saw that it is the MOST EXPENSIVE amongst the lot... The other lanterns were $4.90 and that particular Barney lantern is $6.90...

Because Yeye and Nai nai also said they would buy him a lantern, I decided not to buy him one..

Alas, I found out that his school has a mid autumn celebration and because Yeye and Nainai haven't bought his lantern yet.. I last min went to find a lantern to buy him..

I contemplated about whether to buy that Barney lantern for him or not...

"Wah lau... dun ngiaw lah.." Ah Yee said. "You earn so much money this month selling bars... (read about my "GOLD" BARS here) what is another $2 to you.. just make him happy lah..."

So I think, thought and thank.... since Ace was a good boy and also because I really pitied him for not having his dad around for so long... I decided to buy him the Barney lantern...

Unfortunately.. the lantern came with music and I nearly died from the NOISE... Lucky the uncle taught me to take up the little holes so that the music becomes softer...

But Ace is very happy lah.. he keeps hugging his barney and dancing with his lantern and keeps reminding me that he has to bring his lantern to school during the school party... Good lah.. can deflat the barney after the party and then next year, RECYCLE! hahaha...

Previous Post: Ace Genius!

No comments: