Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Play Room

I am glad Ace has his own room...

Me and max have been doing parties quite alot before Ace was born.. and even after he was born, we still did it now and then before Max broke his leg.

We stopped for a long time because we went to stay with my mum...

After 1.5 years, we finally moved back home and so, we decided to '重出江湖' and do a big party.. a long awaited Dreams Inc gathering with all our Dreams Inc Kakis...

And boy was it hard work.. I had to clean the whole dam house and make sure it looked spick and span and then I also had to COOK... but all in all we had fun..

Because everyone had grown up and moved along with their life... many of the people we knew back then are all married with little babies and kids.. Liming, Sharon n Boon brought their babies, Mel n Germaine brought their toddler and Jez brought her two children..

Ace was so happy to have so much company and he even ran to the babies and tried to carry them... I could tell he is really ready for another sibling..

I was so glad that Ace has his own room because that meant that the children had a place they can turn upside down without interferring the party...


And of course, many thanks to the 'not married but I love children' impromptu nannies who helped to take care of the kids...

Moral of the story, want to hold big parties.. make sure you have a kid's room and a nursing room..

You can see more pics of the party and my VERY CLEAN HOUSE here:
http://verityy.multiply.com/photos/album/86/Dreams_Inc_Party

Previous Post: Ace and Net Net

No comments: