Friday, August 01, 2008

Caring Ace

Ace is really a caring boy... And I think he really has a gift of love and happiness.

The other day, we were in his Shichida class, one of his classmates, Justin just started crying for no reason and made a very loud noise. Initially, Ace stared at him...

I told Ace, "Go and sayang Justin and tell him, it's ok.. dun cry..." So Ace went to pat pat him and ask him not to cry...

But Justin did not stop.. so teacher said to everyone to hug Justin and tell Justin that they love him. So I told Ace, "Go and hug hug Justin.. tell him 'I love you' just like you like mummy to do it for you when you are upset.."

He still stared at Justin...And then he walked over to hug him for like 3 seconds and right after that, Justin smiled!

Part of the reason i guess is also I have been reading this book called Goody Good Glasses to him about how a sad vegetable was feeling sad and his friend came along and asked him if he wanted a friend... and after they hugged each other, the vegetable was happy again.

Anyway, I believe that hugs can do wonders... the other day, someone emailed me and said that her daughter who is 2.5 yrs old is perpetually sick with cough... because she lives far far away in kuwait, I am unable to help her by asking her to do detox or to take chloreana.. so I asked her to do the 5 min suggestion after her daughter sleeps and to hug and tell her daughter, "I am sorry, I love you.."

Easiest and best advice I can give to a fellow mum I think.. now it just depends on whether she believes me and really applies it.. I hope she does because it really is effective!
Previous Post: Badminton

No comments: