Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bath Time

The other day, as it was getting late and there was only Ace and myself, I decided to save time and to make sure Ace is safe, we shall bath together..

We had a great time dancing together in the bath room and singing together.. and then we helped each other soap our backs and then Ace even did a back scrub for me..

I took this chance to explain to Ace what is the difference between men and women and also taught him the correct names for both male and female reproductive organs. Of course I also reminded him that he cannot point to other people's private parts and name it aloud like that because it is not very courteous to do that.

When I wrapped the towel around my head, Ace told me, "Mama, I want to 包头.."

And this is the end result:

Chio or not.. after that, whenever he bathed with me, he wanted to 包头 as well.. But as long as he enjoys it.. i think it is harmless.. I just wonder if he will continue to do this when he is all grown up...

It is little wonder that whenever you ask him what is his name.. if he is in a cheeky mood, he tells you "Am pu neh..." Hahahaha...

PS: Well, I read that we have to impart correct sexual knowledge to our children since young.

In order not to let them think that sex is a shameful act or that is anything special or shameful about their sexual organs, since young, we should be telling them the proper names of each and every reproductive organ..

The other day, I was talking to Ace and then he was rubbing on his penis. I asked him what he was doing and he told me, "我的gugu痒痒..."

So I took this chance to explain to him that his penis is called a Penis.. not a gu gu... And then I explained to him why men and women are different because women have vaginas and men have penises... and to test him, I asked him what will mummy have, what will daddy have..

But because I previously used myself, max and ace as example, I wanted to test if Ace really understood the concept and so I asked Ace...


"What does Ah Yee have?"


"COMBINATION!" Ace replied loudly. I looked at Max and he looked at me.. and then we both burst out laughing...

I swear I have NEVER taught Ace this word before... Anyway, I asked him what sort of combination he is talking about and he said, "Girl use one lor.." So I think at least he kind of understood what I was trying to tell him...

Previous Post: To the zoo again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cos ah yee is man trapped in woman's body... hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahahah i also say !

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I think ah yee also has to bath together with ace,so that he won't say "combination" again... :)

Anonymous said...

kakaka, this is the 2nd time i try to comment, hopefully it's working :)