Saturday, August 30, 2008

Badminton

Ace has fallen in love with badminton since Yeye introduced him to the game...

The other day, after dinner, we decided to go look for Yeye and let Ace watch him play badminton..

Ace watched until his eyes cannot move lor...


And then a few days later, he came to me and told me, "Mama, I want to play badminton at Ace's house.. I want to play badminton at home with mummy, please. Can I play badminton with mummy at home?"

So now, I am looking for those cheapo badminton sets tat cost only a few dollars so that I can play at home with him.. if I arrange my furniture properly, we should be able to play a decent game of badminton at home ;) hehe..

PS: I found my cheapo badminton set at SKP in marine parade.. $2.60 onli! cheaper than I tot!

Previous Post: Yeye Rides Bike With Ace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah hahahaha... I just went for badminton yesterday after work...

Cutie boy has the same interest as me, hahaha... so happy!!