Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mummy Can Cook

If Angel (also) can cook, so can you!

I am serious.. my na shou hao cai is instant noodles lor ;) Well, I think I am becoming a better cook these days ;)

Why? Of course it is because I practise lah...

Because we have shifted back home and I stay at home 2-3 days a week alone with Ace... I have had to learn to cook because my parents stopped offering to cook and bring lunch to me.

So in the past few weeks, I have managed to whip up some decent food... well, Ace has no complaints and shows support by eating everything that I cook... but how fast he finishes it tells me how much he likes or dun like it..

Max on the other hand says he gives me 100 points for effort (which means it does not taste very nice lah)

Anyway, all in all, I am very pleased with myself.. In fact, I am very proud of myself lor.. I mean, I always tell people tat my na shou hao cai is instant noodles and I was NOT joking lor! ;)
Here are some of the things that I cooked/made:

Macroni with carrots



Mee Sua



Toufu Strawberry Smoothie


Vegeterian Burger With Eggless Egg Salad

Fish Slice Bee Hoon

Hong Shao Beef Noodles

Previous Post: Bicycle

1 comment:

daniel said...

Looks very nice :D
Remember, I book a slot in your cafe the next time I'm in SG ^_^