Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lian Rong Bao

Ace has a new favourite food...

I brought him to the supermarket the other day and he was so happy that he could go shopping...

But because I really did not have anything to buy and just wanted him to go there to spend time, he walked around for an hour or so without buying anything but just looking and things, touching them and explaining to him what each thing was.

Finally I decided to buy him some food to eat... and I asked him if he wanted lian rong bao.. and so he said OK...

That day, he ate 3 mini lian rong bao and from then onwards, lotus paste bao became his favourite snack and everytime if he did not want to take his nap, all I needed was to tell him that he can have lian rong bao when he woke up and he will happily go to bed ;)

Previous Post: Thomas Train

No comments: