Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daddy Got Hair!

I was using the computer and Ace was watching Lord Of The Rings... and so, Mr Gollum-lookalike AKA Ace Daddy AKA Max started to teach his son how to open his eyes very big and snarl and say, "Pre....ci....ou....ssssssssssss"

Somehow Ace kept getting it wrong because he kept saying "Princess".

And then Daddy corrected him and reminded him to open his eyes big till he got it right and asked him to show it to me.

I dunno whether to laugh or cry.. why would my son want to learn to be like the monster Smeagol when there are so many handsome heroes out there like Legolas, Aragon??

But I decided to go into the fun and so I pretended to be Gollum too... "Hahaha..."Ace giggled happily and pretended to do his gollum impersonation.. "prriiiiin... cessssss" said Ace.

So I told him, "Forget it lah, let's not pretend to be gollum, we dun look like him anyway, we have got hair... Daddy looks like him because Daddy got no hair..." And I caressed Daddy's botak head...

"But Daddy got hair!" Ace insisted....

Surprised, I asked him.. "Where?"

"There... on Daddy's armpit got hair..." said Ace as his pointed to Max's out-stretched arms that were put behind his head. I laughed until I rolled off our TATAMI and Max turned soft in the tummy laughing...

"So funny hor.."Ace asked me afterward.

Yes, Ace. So VERY VERY VERY funny! I havent' laughed this hard or long in a long long time!

Previous Post: Modelling Moral Life for Children

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah ...yeah...so funny...one day he will be just like me...hahaha...