Saturday, May 24, 2008

You Really So Tired?

One good thing about Ace is that when you are tired and sleeping, he respects your need for rest and does not really come and kar chiao (disturb) you much.

The other day after Ah Yee's wedding, Popo was really tired after cleaning the house and preparing for the wedding for a few days and so the very next day, she woke up, did some housework and went right back to bed.

So Ace was playing with himself and then he got bored and went to Popo's room and started to wait for her to wake up by singing beside her... talking to himself...

He waited for a long while but she did not stirr and so he got impatient. He went to pry open both her eyelids to look at her eyes and then he asked her, "Popo, you sooooo tired ah?"

So she told her she is tired..

And so he came to my room and started to wait for me to wake up.

Halfway through his singing, he rolled off bed and fell onto the floor. He climbed back onto the bed, gave a sad face and told me with a crying voice, "Mummy, I 'kok' my head" and so I kissed his forehead and patted it a little and continued to sleep

And so he continued to sing songs, talk to himself.. till I finally woke up and he was sooooooo happy!

"Ni qi lai le ah?!" (You woke up!)

And then he started to bug me to play with him and go and eat with him.

Previous Post: Mmmm.......

No comments: