Saturday, April 12, 2008

Got Colour, No Mother

When I was in school, we would always say that those people who are so besotted with their other half that they forget their friends "got colour, no brother.." after the chinese idiom, Jian Se Wang You.

When I was in Taiwan, Daddy kept telling me how much Ace missed me and how much he cried over me and how he had to be pacified with my picture...

Truth to be told, I suspect that daddy missed me much more than Ace did! haha..

When I called back one of the days, Daddy had actually brought Ace out to the fooddrop at Meiling... and there is this resident there with a very cute grand-daughter with precious moments eyes called Lele....

Ace was playing with Lele when I called and Daddy passed the phone to him and told him, "It's mummy!"

"MUMMY!" Ace screamed into the phone.

And then he passed the phone back to Daddy and went back to playing with Lele.

Daddy said they were having alot of fun hugging each other, kissing each other and Lele even pretended to fall down and stretch out her hand to get Ace to help her out and they will repeat the games again and again and they had so much fun Ace was soaking wet!

Mag, our fellow Lion, was so amused she took the following pics and sent them to me under the titled YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER IN LAW... hahahaha!







Ace ah, got colour, no mother leh! :P

Previous Post: Too Much TV

No comments: