Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yan Dao Again

My friends are amused by the fact that when Ace takes pictures, he will tell everyone that he is very handsome and yan dao and so the 'yan dao' pose.

"You teach him one ah??" a girl friend asked me.

"Ya lah.." I grinned.

Thinking back, I think I am one strange mother to teach my son things like tat... but I also remembered a very good-looking friend of mine telling me this once.

"When I was young, everyone I met told me I am very handsome.. so as I grew up, I became quite confident of myself and thought of myself as being handsome..."

I guess it doesn't really harm Ace and might even do him more good.

Anyway, what I find really amusing is that if you ask him whether Papa is yan dao as well, he will do this:

Hahaha... buay tahan!

Previous Post: Sharing

No comments: