Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ace, The Cook

I think that when Ace grows up, he should have some interest in cooking. My dream is that one day, when he is about Tashi's age, he will be able to cook like Tashi and I will have a good life! hahaha

Anyway, whenever he goes to Yeye and Nainai's house, in a corner of their kitchen, they have these whole set of utensils and containers for Ace to play cooking with. So every now and then, Ace will sit in the corner of the kitchen and pretend tat he is either Nainai or Yeye and start cooking.

The other day, when I came home, I saw a steel pot on the floor and Popo said that Ace ran into the kitchen and took out the put to play. "He spent like half an hour on the pot.." Waipo said.

I think he must really like cooking....

Previous Post: Tiffany

No comments: