Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mummy Barber

Just before CNY, I decided that I will help Ace trim his hair.

As I do not have much experience with that, I decided to do it two weeks in advance as a rehearsal first so that in case I cut off too much, he has some time to grow it out.

So true enough, I cut one part too short and his hair looked like there was a gap... you know.. like a dog bit it or something.

Luckily I was clever enough to do it two weeks before. One week later, his hair had recovered such tat the hole is no longer clearly visible and my confidence was restored somewhat and so I have him a final trim...

Handsome boh?:P haha...
MUMMY IS GOING TO CUT MY HAIR!



NOT BAD HOR? ;)


LET ME POSE WITH MY NEW HAIRDO:P

Previous Post: Revisiting Childhood

2 comments:

Michelle Dunn said...

That really is so very cute!! I tried cutting my daughters hair the other week, but I think unless I'm giving one of my boys a buzz cut I'm worthless in the hair cutting department. Hope he lets you cute his hair when he's all grown up! :)


Trying To Have a Baby - A Mother's Story

<*ANGEL*> said...

Well, I hope so too ;) I think they get used to it after a while. I used to cut hubby's hair as well. In the end, he has decided to shave himself completely bald... so tat tells you how good I am.. haha