Monday, January 21, 2008

So clever, so good!

The other day I was doing Ace's lessons with him.

As he has started a new term and I missed a good two weeks of lessons with him, I realized that his teacher was doing some different things during lessons for this term.

Intead of giving him two pictures that are covered and asking him to find one object, she gave him three cards. Two of the same design and one different. And then she would ask him to pick out the one that is not the same.

Next, she would cover the cards and get him to pick out the one that is not the same using intuition.

Today, because he was in such a good mood, he got all of them right no matter how I mixed it up! Wow!

"Aiyoh, Ace, you very kiang leh!" (kiang is hokkien for clever) I said to him as I touched his cheeks

"Aiyoh, you very good leh!" He replied doing a thumbs up sign at me.

I laughed till I had tummy ache.. hahaha..

PS: That is Ace doing the V sign when posing for pictures... Daddy taught him for a long time and he finally got it!

Previous Post: Ace Papa

No comments: