Monday, December 17, 2007

Mac Donald

Well, after hearing Mac Donald 10 000 times a day.. i guess it finally got into my sub conscious mind. So I finally brought him there. Isn't my son clever?

How not to bring him right?

When he is free, he will say something like, "fhodsafhsaldfhdshf;dsaihfldshfdsof.. mac donald.."

If not, he will sit down there and slowly count..
"Papa, mac donald.."
"Mama, mac donald.."
"Ace, mac donald.."
"Waigong, mac donald.."
"Waipo, mac donald.."
"Ah Yee, mac donald.."

If not, he will answer any question that you ask him with only one answer "MAC DONALD!"

Better still, he combines it with his favourite Barney song and sings, "mac donald, mac donald, mac donald..." to the I love you song in the Barney VCD.

I hear already also dunno whether to laugh or to cry.

Anyway, decided to bring him there and we had a great time. Mostly cos there was this very friendly boy who came over to play with him.

I had such a great time that I decided to bring Ace to the library... that was a bad choice though cos after being seated in his chair for so long, Ace just wanted to run around in the library.. I literally had to drag him crying and screaming out of the children's section in the library. He only quietened down when he realized alot of people were looking at him.

The most amazing thing is tat because I was juicing, he alone finished one cup of milo, one cup of corn and a meatless cheeseburger! And still he was hungry when he reached home! Hahaha...









Previous Post: Chao Barbie!

No comments: