Saturday, December 15, 2007

Games

Haha.. it really amazes me how a small kid who is only two can come up with such intricate games..

Just the other day, Ace took out his building blocks IQ puzzle and started doing something strange. He took out all the IQ questions, put them on the cupboard, used a clapper to hit on it (as if hitting a nail into something or trying to hang a painting) and after that, he placed them in one straight row.

And then, he started placing the blocks in a particular order on the floor. I was fascinated and when I accidentally knocked over a block when I walked over, he got upset and told me, "No!" And pointed at me angrily.

So I had to put it back to where it belonged and then he looked happy.

Another day, he found this whole roll of ten cents coin and proceeded to tear away the packaging, and take them out one by one and slot them into the whole between the drawer and the gohonzon table...
Previous Post: Moustache Ace

No comments: