Saturday, November 17, 2007

Waipo's School Concert

Well, I uploaded some really nice pictures of Ace visiting Waipo's school concert rehearsal...

Click here to see pictures.

Hahaha.. he is dam funny one lor...

When he reached there, I was so worried that he will run on stage and try to dance with them... so I asked him to sit on my lap.

After about two items, he started to explore sitting down.

After sitting down for another one item, he started to ask me to take out my handphone, "Mama, xiao xiao...." and started to imitate the photographer taking pictures...

Even later still, he started to mimic their dancing...really funny i tell you!

Anyway, I just wanted to show case pics of their performance because if you look closely, you will see that most of the props inside were made by my lao mu! ;) Very creative right?! ;)

Her boss asked me when I will send Ace to their school... I guess I just might want to do that starting next year... gotto go learn to drive...

Previous Post:

PS: Speaking of creative people, my laomu is not the only one. My good friend, Peg-gy started a VERY VERY VERY VERY nice website featuring all her own handmade jewellery. If you like bling bling stuff.. have penchant for high fashion lookalikes at a reasonable budget or am starting to think about wat to give your friends for xmas, this perfect CUSTOMIZED and UNIQUE gift will definitely give them a really pleasant surprise. Look out for her xmas selection here. I bought a really lovely necklace for a girlfriend from her and she loved it so much she wore it for 2, 3 days straight! hahaha...

Previous Post: King Of The World

No comments: