Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mobile Performer

When a child is talented, he can perform anytime and anywhere.

Just like Ace Chua.

Since Daddy left, if I do not have any appointments, I will be the one responsible for bringing him to his Shichida lessons and usually, we take the cab there and take a train home because it is difficult to find taxis in that area on a sunday.

So at the MRT station, Ace will hit on the bench and sing really loudly. Some time later, the people who saw him perform started to smile...

In the MRT train itself.. he started to perform a different stunt. WHen I carried him in my arms, he reached out for the safety handle on top of him and then wriggle free while holding on to the safety bar.. like monkey bar like tat.. and then he tells me, "Mummy, monkey!"

So the next week, I decided to buy him a packet of biscuits which kept in quiet for a really short while and he started to touch people's bags, people's umbrellas, pockets.. etc... etc...

But of course, he doesn't forget to PERFORM...

Cos when we came to the over the ground part of the track, he realized that it was raining and he started to recite his Shichida story book, "The rain is raining on the roof, drip, drop, drip. The rain is raining on me grass, drip, drop, drip.."

And then when we came out of the MRT station, he saw that it was raining heavily and he started singing, "Rain rain go away, come again another day..."

Many days later, I then realized that he learnt this from the Barney VCD that he watched.. haha ;)

Now, whenever it rains, he will do the DRIP DROP DRIP thing and sing "Rain rain go away.."

Previous Post: Mugged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think these 2 months away has sort of given Ace an opportunity to experience a different lifestyle, and enhance his interactions with more people.

So cute...I love him! And also my Dear Dear who has done a wonderful job of teaching him and loving him while i am away! :)