Sunday, October 07, 2007

Where To Go?

In future, if you are in city hall area with alot of spare time to spare with a toddler and you dun know what to do, let me share a place where you can entertain your child for FREE for at least 30 min ;)

We discovered this place by chance. As my office has shifted to Adelphi building, we started exploring this area alot more often. Sometimes when we have to bring Ace to office, Daddy will bring Ace around the area while I do my stuff.

And this magic place is the Mac Donalds inside Funan IT mall at level one ;) Hahaha....

The first good thing about this place is that food and drinks are available. The staff also seem to love children and would give them balloons so Ace loves this place. Everytime he comes here, he asks me, "Balloon?"

Secondly, there is this huge screen on the floor beside the restaurant for kids to play and there are many different games for them to play and the children will run around on the screen.. there are shooting games, racing cars, soccer games.. etc...

Daddy first discovered this place and he told me he just sat there for like 30 minutes and let Ace play on his own.

So the other day when I had 2 hours to spare with Ace and spending one hour playing hide and seek in Marks and Spencer and Robinsons at Raffles City, (He will walk into the shop and then go, "Wah!" at every beautiful dress he sees. After that, he will hide in the clothes rack and wait for me to find him) I decided that I would need something else to help me cos my feet are killing me.

So I bought him a snack and we ate and walked towards Funan IT mall.

Happiness! There were a few children already playing there and there is nothing Ace loves more than company!

So Ace was running around there for like a good 30 minutes and the children were really nice. Because he was younger, they kept giving in to him...

At the end of the 30 min, he was all drenched in sweat.

Yesterday even more tak gong... me had a meeting at mac donalds and from 5.30-7pm, Ace just played there non stop.. sometimes on his own, sometimes with other children. Broke the world record i think..

Usually, other than a barney VCD, nothing can fascinate him for so long that he never even call out for food even though he usually has his dinner at 5.30 and we did not feed him before the meeting ;)

Previous Post: Helpful Ace

No comments: