Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Toilet Trained Ace

Do you remember me telling you that I was trying to toilet Ace using his favourite bear.

Well, after a lot of repetition, it still seemed as if Ace did not understand the meaning of being toilet trained. So I kind of gave up already.

But I dunno what happened. Everything we taught him just suddenly fell into place one day.

So one day, while he was playing, he ran to me and said, "Mama.. sh sh...."

And so I brought the urinal over and let him pee. After he is done, he would clap and say "Clever boy!" to himself.

Nowadays, he doesnt need to wear diapers at home and would walk around in shorts. Whenever he needs to pee, he just comes and tell us that he needs to sh sh...

Only thing left to do is to train him to tell us when he wants to shit because since he has been toilet trained, he has the tendency to control his bowels so that he only shits when he is in his diapers ;)

Will keep you updated if there is any more progress ;)

Previous Post: Want To Be A Good Mother?

No comments: