Sunday, October 14, 2007

Supermarket Shopping

Well, the other day I was supposed to be nanny and since I had nothing much do do, I decided to bring Ace along when I went shopping for his milk powder.

Initially, I had a plan to go there, walk around the whole supermarket and explore before we bought anything.

I remembered my mum telling me that I had to bring a small paperbag with something inside and ask Ace to hold it for me so that he will hold on to me with one hand and the other hand will not be free to touch anything else.

Alas, I forgot to bring the paperbag and so I tot I would replace that with a basket.

The moment he got the basket though, he dragged it to all the fruits and started to take two of everything.. oranges, apples... and I got so busy trying to put everything back that i decided in the end to just buy the milk powder and go home.

But since he was a good boy (walking throughout the whole journey instead of asking me to carry him), I bought him a piece of bread and he happily ate it on his way home.

I think now that Daddy is not in SG, I shall refrain from bringing him supermarket shopping for quite a while.. muahaha....

Previous Post: Self Portraits

No comments: