Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ru Yi You

This is not an advert.

However, the following really happened...

Because Waigong came back from a short trip to genting and bought many of those heaty biscuits, Ace had a great time eating them but forgot to drink lots of water.

In the end, he was slightly constipated for two days.

The first day... he did not poo for one whole day (which is very very rare cos he usually poops 2-3 times a day) and by night time, he suddenly ran to popo and gave her a very constipated look, Popo took off his diapers and saw some stains of shit and made him sit down on the tam pui to poot poot.

20 minutes later when I reached home, he was still sitting on the tam pui with a constipated look and so Popo applied some ru yi you for him and rubbed his tummy... after a while though, finally a small lump of shit came out.

The next day, he came to me and said, "Mummy, Da Bian!"

But there was no shit coming out. So I told him after a while, "Let me know later when you feel like shitting again ok?"

And then I went back doing my translation work.. halfway through, he ran into Popo's room and became really quiet. So I ran in to see what he was doing.

He was on tip toe and trying to reach for that ru yi you.... when he saw me, he pointed to the ru yi you, lifted his shirt to show his tummy and rubbed his tummy.

"You want me to apply for you?" I asked him.

"Mama, cha (which is chinese for apply)... Mama, cha..." he told me and so I applied for him. Waigong bought some bananas for him that day and I am happy to say that he has started shitting normally again ;)

Previous Post: Future Stomp Drummer

No comments: