Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mama, Hungry!

I think Ace is growing now....

Probably growing alot. I think by the time Daddy comes back, he will realize that Ace is much much taller.

That's because Ace has been having a really good appetite for the last few days.

After he finished his lunch, which was a really really huge bowl of porridge, he came to me and told me, "Mama, hungry!" And then he started asking for food, for biscuits...etc.

But for fear that he would get too full and because if he doesnt get food when he is grumpy he will turn cranky, I did something out of ordinary. I passed him a piece of fruit fright after a meal.

And he had such a good time chewing on the prune. It looked almost like some prune ad ;) haha.. Makes me want to reach for a prune now as well... ;)

Previous Post: Ace-thoven

No comments: