Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Stand Up!

It has become a norm for Ace to run to me in the middle of the afternoon and tell me, "yock yock..." which indicates that he wants to take his nap as he wants me to ROCK him.

Most of the time, I will carry him in my arms, sit down and then sing some songs to him and he will drift to lalaland ;)

But recently, he has become more demanding...

Just like just now. I was just rocking him and sitting down... and suddenly, he said to me, "Stand up..."

"Huh?" I tot I misunderstood him...

"Stand up!" He repeated.

"Do you want me to stand up?" I asked him and stood up and then he gave me a winning smile.

After like 20 seconds, I told him I have to sit down cos I am tired. And so I sat down.

"Stand up..." he said again.

"Aiyoh, Ace... Mummy is very tired leh, and mummy's hands are not so strong, can I sit down? Ok?"

He gave it a thought and said, "Ok.." and shortly after, he close his eyes and fell asleep..

Previous Post: Xie Xie

No comments: