Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sports Day

Popo's school (Kinderland Siglap- Learninghill) has got a sports day for the children and so she asked me if I wanted to bring Ace along since there would be lots of children there and he loves company...

So early in the morning.. I woke up trying to get ready to go to east coast for the event. Alas, I found out that my keys were gone! Darn.. dunno where they were. Popo has already left the house, Ah Yee not back yet, Wai Gong also not at home..

Me, Ace and Daddy were all locked in!

Finally after asking for inspiration... I found it in Mummy's black handbag. Ace had been playing 'shopping' with the handbag and the clever little boy took my keys from my bag and put it inside the pocket of the bag and zipped it up.. no wonder I couldnt find them!

We finally found them and made our way there:)

It was great fun.. intially it was aerobic exercise time... They played High 5 music and Ace and the children danced around to it... Ace liked to be in the thick of things and ran inside the whole lot of children and lost himself dancing happily...

In fact, he danced so well it looked as if the other children were the accompanying dancers in the video that I took down.




After that, Ace string along a can to take part in the 1.6KM walk...
He walked and walked and walked and walked... he was so tired but he kept walking. He fell down and grazed his knees but kept walking as me and Daddy cheered him along. I was so proud that he completed the race ;)

By the time he was done, he was so thirsty he finished two packets of strawberry milk within record time!

After that, we went to mac donalds for a hearty breakfast and then went home to catch up on our beauty sleep.. hahaha ;)

What an exciting day!

Previous Post: Striptease

No comments: