Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Natured Ace

I really think Ace is a very good natured little boy.

The other day, the strange baby woke up at 6am in the morning, ran to my room, climbed on my bed and started calling me, "mama... mama.... mama..."

As it was 6 am in the morning and I had been sleeping since 4.30am only, I decided to ignore him.

He did not scream, did not shout, did not make a big fuss, did not hit me, did not pull my hair....

He just continued...

"Mama... mama... mama...." in a very gentle voice.

I was too tired and so I ignored him somemore.

5 minutes later, he was still at it... "Mama... mama... mama...."

Daddy said, "Oi, since he looking for you, hand over to you lah... " and he turned over to the other side to snore.

At last resort, I woke up and asked Ace, "What do you want?"

"Do you want to watch Barney?" I asked him (I was desperate for sleep!)

"Barney... TV..." he said.

I took that for a YES and played the barney VCD at 6am in the morning while I seat him in his high chair. After that, I slept beside him on the sofa.

The next day when I woke, I thought about why he came to my room and realized that I told him the night before that I would come home and play with him. Alas when I returned, he had already fallen asleep.

So when he woke, he probably remembered my promise and was just trying to wake me to play with him.

Now I am clever...

When I go out, I tell him I will be home late and he should sleep first without waiting for me.. MUAHHAHA....

Previous Post Correction

No comments: